2004 : Bond Street Plaza, Old Mill District, Bend, Oregon
Designed while employed at Thomas Deatherage Architect, A.I.A. Construction administration/close-out by Jivanjee Architect, P.C.
This two-story office building was designed at the same time as the larger Mill Quarter project directly across the street. The architecture references historic imagery within Bend's Old Mill District. Despite this, the building is thoroughly modern, with the exterior brick veneer and metal siding concealing high-performance insulated concrete form (I.C.F.) construction. Steel canopies and supporting heavy timbers accent the construction. Like Mill Quarter, Denver’s 4240 Architecture was involved – though with this project 4240 assumed the role of design consultant and TDA was the design lead.
- Client: BRC, LLC
- Contractor: R&H Construction
- Construction Budget: undisclosed
- Architectural Style: NW Industrial
- Use: mixed-use (office, parking)
- Square Footage: 6,557 s.f.
- Awards: DJC Excellence in Concrete Award