This project was an adaptive reuse of an existing building – in this case a former National Guard Armory originally built in 1956. When the Police Department outgrew its former location within Klamath City Hall, the Armory was purchased with an eye towards remodeling it. While the overall concrete structure was maintained, it received a new exterior skin as well as new interior finishes throughout. The 21,774 s.f. main level was further increased by the addition of 9,224 s.f. second story. The entire building was designed to meet "essential facility standards."